Root King Sharp Mind
Root King Sharp Mind is developed by Japan nanotechnology institution. This invention combines nanotech and 4 herbal ingredients; Hydrogen ion bond calcium, Ginkgo biloba extract, Phosphatidylserine (soybean derived), and DHA (fish oil derived).
FOR MEN & WOMEN
- For adult & elderly
- Getting forgetful
- Slow mobility
- Slow down dementia
- The job that requires brainstorming & thinking
- Gingkolic acid free
- Promote intellectual thinking
- Enhance concentration
- Aid healthy brain & eyes function
- Regulate blood circulation in brain
- Prevent alzheimer
Ingredients: Nano gingko, hydrogen ion, phosphatidylserine, DHA
How to use: Take 3 times daily, 1 softgel each time. Suitable for adult & elderly.
Packing size: 60 softgels.
What is Nanotechnology?
One nanometer equals one billionth of a meter. Most of health foods with the traditional processing method are impossible to break down, which causes the problem that the active component from the nutrient-rich health foods ingested is theoretically difficult to be absorbed into the body. This technology has solved the problem of digestion and absorption, processing the ingredient with the most advanced technology – nanotechnology.
Nanotechnology is hailed as having the potential to increase the efficiency of energy consumption, help clean the environment, and solve major health problems. It is said to be able to massively increase manufacturing production at significantly reduced costs. Products of nanotechnology will be smaller, cheaper, lighter yet more functional, and require less energy and fewer raw materials to manufacture, claim nanotech advocates.
Most health foods with traditional processing method are impossible to break down, which causes the problem that the active component from the nutrient-rich health foods ingested are theoretically difﬁcult to be absorbed into the body.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
Ginkgo biloba extract ﬂavonids – glycosides have a powerful
antioxidant ingredients and free radicals.
- Improve memory and cognitive function.
- Contain ﬂavonoid glycosides that support the
antioxidant defense system in ﬁghting free radicals.
- Improve blood circulation.
- It may slow down Alzheimer’s disease by interfering
with changes in the brain that interfere with thinking.
Derived from soybean and is also a cell membrane active substance found in the brain cells.
- Improve concentration,
coordination and focus
- Support nerve cell function.
- Augmenting brain glucose
Hydrogen ion bond calcium
- Acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals
- Seeks out cells that are dead or dying and blocks the body from wasting metabolic resources
trying to repair them
- Support brain storing and retrieving memory
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
Major fatty acid in the brain and eye. It is also an omega-3 fatty acid found in ﬁsh beneﬁcial to human health.
- Support healthy brain
- Support cardiovascular health.
- Evidence suggests that adequate
- DHA intake may help prevent age-related memory decline and
- Alzheimer’s disease.
3rd order ,l feel improve my health. Super fast delivery.
Products well received. Thank you
Expiry November 2024